Belarus visa-support invitation letters LOI
Visa to Belarus
Most foreigners need a visa to Belarus.
Visa-free entry to the Republic of Belarus is applied for the citizens of the following countries:
CIS countries (except Turkmenistan)
Cuba (for no more than 30 days)
Venezuela (for no more than 90 days)
Macedonia (with a private invitation or a travel service agreement)
Qatar (for no more than 30 days)
Serbia (for no more than 30 days)
Turkey (for no more than 30 days)
Montenegro (for no more than 30 days with a private invitation or a travel service agreement)
Ecuador (for no more than 30 days)
Israel (for no more than 90 days)
The diplomatic passports holders of the following countries are visa-free for visiting Belarus as well:
People's Republic of China
The visa-free procedure for entering Belarus has been expanded. The citizens of 73 countries have the opportunity to visit some regions of Belarus without visas for tourism purposes.
The territories of Belarus that can be visited by foreign citizens without visas: the cities of Brest and Grodno, as well as the territories of the districts of the Brest and Grodno regions.
The visa-free territory includes: the city of Brest, Brest, Zhabinkovsky, Kamenetsky, Pruzhany districts of the Brest region. Grodno, Grodno, Berestovitsky, Volkovyssky, Voronovsky, Lidsky, Svislochsky, Shchuchinsky districts of Grodno region.
The basis for entering into the visa-free territory of Brest-Grodno is the documents granting foreigners the right to an individual or group visit to this territory.
Trips can be organized by the travel companies that have a certificate of conformity for travel services.
Any amendments in the travel itinerary set for the tour program are not allowed !!!
The tourists must have the following documents with them:
- a valid passport of a citizen of the country from the list below
- one of the conditions for entering the territory of Belarus is the availability of a medical insurance document
It remains mandatory to comply with the customs legislation and other rules governing the stay of foreign citizens in the Republic of Belarus, including registration at the place of residence.
Violation of the order of stay in Belarus may threaten a foreign guest with both a warning and a large fine with subsequent deportation.
The list of the countries for the citizens of which a visa-free procedure for entrering and exiting through the Belarus National Airport "Minsk" is established
* Additional requirements: a valid multiple-entry visa availability to the EU countries or the Schengen zone with a mark confirming entry into their territory, and plane tickets with a departure confirmation from the Minsk National Airport within 30 days after the date of entry.
** Including persons a non-citizen status of the Republic of Latvia.
*** Including stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.
2. Austrian Republic
3. Republic of Albania
4. Principality of Andorra
5. Antigua and Barbuda
7. Kingdom of Bahrain
8. Kingdom of Belgium
9. Republic of Bulgaria
10. Bosnia and Herzegovina
11. Republic of Vanuatu
12. Vatican City State
13. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
15. Socialist Republic of Vietnam *
16.Republic of Haiti *
17.Republic of the Gambia *
18. Federal Republic of Germany
19. Hellenic Republic
20. Kingdom of Denmark
21. Commonwealth of Dominica
22. Republic of India *
23. Republic of Indonesia
25. Republic of Iceland
26. Kingdom of Spain
27. Italian Republic
29. Republic of Cyprus
30. Republic of Korea
31. State of Kuwait
32. Republic of Latvia **
33. Lebanese Republic *
34. Republic of Lithuania
35. Principality of Liechtenstein
36. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
37. Republic of North Macedonia
39. Republic of Malta
40. United Mexican States
41. Federated States of Micronesia
42. Principality of Monaco
43. Republic of Namibia *
44. Kingdom of the Netherlands
45. Republic of Nicaragua
46. New Zealand
47. Kingdom of Norway
48.Sultanate of Oman
49. Republic of Panama
50. Republic of Peru
51. Republic of Poland
52. Portuguese Republic
54. Independent State of Samoa *
55. Republic of San Marino
56. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
57. Republic of Seychelles
58. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
59. Republic of Singapore
60. Slovak Republic
61. Republic of Slovenia
62. United States of America
63. Eastern Republic of Uruguay
64. Republic of Finland
65. French Republic
66. Republic of Croatia
67. Czech Republic
68. Republic of Chile
69. Swiss Confederation
70. Kingdom of Sweden
71. Republic of El Salvador
72. Republic of Estonia ***
Visa-support, letter of invitation (LOI) to Belarus
Visa-support, letter of invitation LOI for obtaining a tourist visa is provided on the basis of the purchased tourist services in our company.
The cost of a visa-support, letter of invitation LOI to Belarus depends on the following points:
- An individual or a group visa type
- The country in which the Embassy is located, where the visa will be issued and the documents must be sent.
For the invitation to be issued the following steps need to be made:
1. Choosing the travel services that will be provided by our company to tourists in Belarus (hotel accommodation, transfer, excursions, etc.).
2. An agreement execution for the chosen travel services provision.
3. An invitation preparation and submision to the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Belarus.
4. Payment confirmation for the chosen travel services.
5. Sending copies of an invitation and a contract for travel services provision to the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Belarus.
After receiving all those documents, you can apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Belarus.
The required documents and information for a visa-support, letter of invitation LOI to Belarus:
* Visa will be issued at the Consulate
* If other, type here
* Your Email
TRAVELER`S PERSONAL INFORMATION
* Last name
* First name
* Date of Birth
* Passport Number
* Passport Expiration Date
* Date of Entry
* Date of Exit
* List of Cities to be visited and Hotel Names
TRAVELER`S EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
* Company Name
* Company Address
* Company Telephone
***All the items should be filled in properly!