Tajikistan visa-support invitation letters LOI
VISA TO TAJIKISTAN
Who does not need a visa to Tajikistan?
For the citizens of the following countries a visa-free entry regime to Tajikistan has been established:
Azerbaijan (up to 90 days)
Uzbekistan (up to 30 days)
Ukraine (up to 90 days)
It`s needed an international passport to enter Tajikistan.
- For the holders of diplomatic passports of such countries as Afghanistan (up to 30 days), the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (up to 90 days) a visa-free regime has been established up the period indicated in the brakets.
- For the holders of service and diplomatic passports of the following countries as: the North Korea, the South Korea (up to 90 days), China (up to 30 days), Brunei Darussalam (up to 14 days), Hungary (up to 90 days), Romania (up to 90 days), India (up to 30 days), the Islamic Republic of Iran (up to 30 days), Turkmenistan (up to 30 days) - a visa-free entry procedure has been established as well up the period indicated in the brakets.
Countries with a simplified procedure for obtaining a visa to Tajikistan
For the citizens from the below-stated countries list a tourist visa is issued on the basis of a personal appeal to the consular offices of the Republic of Tajikistan (without an invitation and / or visa support). The visas are issued within 3 business days.
Who does need a visa to Tajikistan?
The process of obtaining a tourist visa to Tajikistan for foreign citizens of all other countries consists of two stages:
1. Obtaining a visa support (permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan).
2. Obtaining a visa at the consular offices of the Republic of Tajikistan abroad, the airport consular offices and the representative offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Visa support procedure for a tourist visa to Tajikistan
A visa support is an official invitation to visit a foreign country. It is drawn up by a licensed travel agency and submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan for the further consideration. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan considers the document within 10 business days, after which a permit is delivered to the consular offices of the Republic of Tajikistan abroad or the airport consular office and the representative offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan on the day the visa-support is issued via e-mail or fax.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan has the full right to refuse in a permit issuence without providing any reasons for the refusal.
- Visa support to Tajikistan is not provided by us as a separate service. Our company is ready to issue a visa invitation for you only if you book tourist services with us.
The required documents for a visa support
- Please, complete the application form below send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full name ( Mr./Mrs.)
Date and place of birth
Place of work and occupation (this item should include name of the company, full address and contacts)
Information about husband/wife (date and place of birth, place of work)
Information about children:
Full name, date and place of birth (Please, indicate a definite country and city)
Date of passport issue
Date of passport expire
Home address and phone number
Place of receiving visa
Period of staying in Kyrgyzstan
***All the items should be filled in properly!
- Send us your passport main page scanned copy to email@example.com
- As soon as we receive all the required info and documents from you, we will prepare a visa support invitation letter and submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan for the further consideration. After the invitation is ready we will send you a telex number by e-mail.
- After you receive the telex number from us, you can apply for a Tajik visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Tajikistan.
A foreign citizen entering Tajikistan with a tourist visa is exempted from an obligatory passport registration procedure if he/she stays no longer than 30 days in Tajikistan.