Uzbekistan visa-support invitation letters LOI
General information about a visa to Uzbekistan
Сountries eligible for a visa-free travel to Uzbekistan
|Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine||
Australia, Austria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Vatican, United Kingdom, Hungary, Guatemala, Germany, Honduras, Grenada, Greece, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Israel, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, UAE (including residents) *, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, The Republic of Korea, Romania, San marino, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech, Chile, Switzerland, Sweden, El Salvador, Estonia, Jamaica, Japan
|China, Hong Kong|
*The Residents must provide the originals of their residence visas which must be valid for at least 90 days while entering Uzbekistan.
E-visa to Uzbekistan
The applicant should only fill out an application form, receive it`s successful submitted confirmation, pay the fee and wait for 3 business days to get the result.
The ready e-visa to Uzbekistan will be sent to the applicant's email in PDF. When the electronic visa to Uzbekistan is ready a confirmation will be sent to the applicant's email along with a link to the portal where the ready e-visa will be available for downloading in PDF. The e-visa must be printed and saved for the entire period of travelling in Uzbekistan.
The citizens of the following countries can obtain an electronic visa through the portal:
Important note: only tourist and business visas are issued through the portal!
Commonwealth of Dominica
Federated States of Micronesia
Uzbekistan visa obtaining process thru the Embassy
- Obtaining a visa support invitation letter (LOI)(a special permission letter which is approved and issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and simplifies getting a visa)
Obtaining a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in some cases, obtaining a visa at the airport.
Visa support invitation letter (LOI) process procedure for a tourist visa to Uzbekistan
- The document is considered within 7 business days at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- When the visa support is approved the Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends a special permit reference number by telex to the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan where the tourist plans to obtain a visa. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has the full right to refuse in approving a visa-support without any further notification of the reasons.
- The travel agency informs the tourist about the visa-support approval and the telex number issuance..
The required information and documents for a visa-support
Please, complete the application form below send it to email@example.com
- Send us your passport main page scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as we receive all the required info and documents from you, we will issue a visa support invitation letter and submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tashkent for the further consideration. After the invitation is ready we will send you a telex number by e-mail.
- After you receive the telex number from us, you can apply for an Uzbek visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan.